1. Proverbs 4:20-21: The Word of God will save your life.
My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my saying. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
2. Joshua 21:45: God’s Word will not fail.
Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken…All came to pass.
3. Phillipians 2:13: God’s will--healing--is working in you.
For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
4. Romans 8:11: The Spirit of Life is making your body alive.
He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
5. II Corinthians 1:20: God is for you.
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
6. Matthew 8:2,3: It is God’s will for you to be healed.
This scripture says that when the leper came to Jesus, he said, “Lord, if you are willing, You can make me clean.” And Jesus said these simple words, “I am willing; be cleansed.”
7. Exodus 15:26: Obey God’s Word and be healed.
“If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians [in the permissive sense]. For I am the Lord who heals you.”?
8. Exodus 23:25: Servce the Lord and healing will be yours.
“So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.”
9. Deuteronomy 7:15: God takes all sickness away from you. “And the Lord will take away from you all sickness [Notice, it doesn’t say, “I will take away from you part of the sickness or certain kinds of sickness,” but “I will take away from you ALL sickness.”] and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.”
10. Malachi 3:10: Obey all God’s commandments and receive all his blessings.
“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.”
11. Psalm 103:1-5: One of God’s benefits is healing.
Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits…
12. Psalm 107:20: God’s Word is healing.
He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
13. Psalm 118:27: God wants you to live.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
14. Deuteronomy 30:19: Choose to live. Be a fighter!
“I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.”
15. Psalm 91:16: You will live a long life.
With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
16. Isaiah 53:5: Jesus bore your sins AND your sicknesses.
He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Matthew 8:17 refers to Isaiah’s prophecy about Jesus, saying, “He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.”
17. Jeremiah 30:17: God will restore your health.
For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds.
18. Matthew 18:18: You can take authority over the sickness in your body.
“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
19. Matthew 18:19: Agree with someone for your healing.
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”
20. Mark 11:22,23: What you say will make a difference.
“Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be case into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says.”
21. Mark 11:24: Believe, and you will receive.
“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
22. Isaiah 43:25,26: Plead your case to God.
I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted.” Verse 26 in the King James Version says, Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
23. Mark 16:17,18: Have someone lay hands on you for healing.
And these signs shall follow those who believe…they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
24. John 9:31: Worship God.
“If anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.”
25. John 10:10: The devil wants to kill you; God wants to heal you.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that [you] may have life, and that [you] may have it more abundantly.”
26. Galatians 3:13,14: You are redeemed from the curse.
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus.
27. Hebrews 10:23: You will not waver in your faith.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope [faith], without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
28. Hebrews 10:35: You can have confidence in God and His Word. Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward . 29. Joel 3:10: You can find strength in God and in His Word.
“Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’”
30. Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ has never changed. What He did in the Bible, He will do for you today.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
31. III John 2: God’s highest wish is for you to be well.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (KJV).
32. James 5:141,15: Be anointed with oil by a Christian who believes in healing.
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
33. I Peter 2:24: Jesus has already paid the price for your healing.
Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed.
34. I John 5:14,15: Be confident in your prayers.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
36. II Timothy 1:7: Fear is not of God. Rebuke it!
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
37. II Corinthians 10:4,5: Cast down those thoughts and imaginations that don’t line up with the Word of God.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (KJV).
38. Ephesians 6:10-13: Be strong in the Lord’s power. Put on His armor to fight for your healing. Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
39. Revelation 12:11: Give testimony of your healing.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.”
40. Nahum 1:9: Your sickness will leave and not come back again.