1. When you wake up in the morning, always start your day with a prayer.
2. And then, complete the following statement, My purpose is to__________ today.
3. Take a 10 to 30-minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
4. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
5. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
6. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Eat blueberries, salad, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds, etc.
7. Make at least three people smile each day.
8. Don´t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present.
9. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone, so give the best of your kindness.
11. Take yourself seriously.
12. You don´t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won´t spoil the present.
14. Don´t compare your life to others´. You have no idea what their journey is all about. Don´t compare your partner with others either.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. So, be happy.
16. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
17. Remember the three R´s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
18. When you realize you´ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
19. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: In five years, will it matter? Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
20. Forgive everyone for everything.
21. Read more books and watch less TV than you did last year.
22. What other people think of you is none of your business.
23. God has everything you´ll every need in life so hook up with Him.
24. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
25. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation; don´t bring up the past.
26. Get rid of anything that isn´t useful, beautiful or joyful.
27. Your job won´t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
28. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
29. Keep believing that the best is yet to come.
30. Once a year, go someplace you´ve never been before.
31. Each day give something good to others.
32. Don´t over do. Keep your limits.
33. Sleep for 7 hours every day or whatever your body needs.
34. Don´t trust someone who doesn´t close their eyes when you kiss them.
35. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
36. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
37. Do the right thing!
38. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for__________ Today I accomplished_________
39. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
40. Trust in God, but lock your car.
41. Realize that as you get older, you are not approaching death, but heaven.